After the Family Reunion, Ryan & I headed up the coast and spent an evening in Monterey. It was the perfect amount of time to get a quick little taste of what the area was like. When we first got there, we went on the "17-mile drive" through Pebble Beach (famous golf stuff...). Then we checked into our hotel and strolled down Cannery Row, the main street in the city with all of the shops, boutiques, restaurants, etc. We stopped and had dinner at Bubba Gumps and then washed that down with a Ghirardelli sundae. It was such a cute, quaint town and I was glad we decided to go there for a night.
This was the gorgeous view we had for a long time up to Monterey through the vineyards:
The lone Cypress tree... reminded me of Africa.
The sign doesn't lie: "moments of timeless pleasure."
Our first of three Ghirardelli sundaes in a row on this trip. Don't judge- it's allowed on vacation.

2 comments:
So fun that you guys could go on a long vacation! You look so pretty in that picture w/ the purple flowers. And I just want to say about the last post, a candy closet??!?!?!?!?! That is the coolest thing ever.
You and Ryan know how to live it up! You guys are always doing fun things. I want to try one of those Ghiradelli sundaes you keep talking about. They look so good!
Post a Comment