Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eat your heart out

This bad boy was a full pound of hot dog (a.k.a. the Dawg pound)... good thing we split it and didn't order any sides because we couldn't even finish the whole thing and we left stuffed! I would have been just fine with the kid-sized hot dog at this place, but it was fun to try something new around town. We actually didn't have our camera with us but anyone who orders one of these gets their picture on the wall and on their facebook page, which is where I got this one from. It's truly an honor to be recognized for our unhealthy eating habits. :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

HOLY COW!

Julie said...

Ha ha! That's the biggest hot dog I've ever seen.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Wow. You guys are so funny. This should be on the man vs food challenge!

Rachael said...

by the way you look so good brittney!! You're whole surgery/braces=worth it i'd say. It looks so good and I think that every time i see your picture.

P.S. I think I'll pass on the hotdog if we come. no offense. I think Jonathan wants 2 though :)

I like the Ohio state pictures too :)

The Wigginton Family said...

Um...does it totally gross you out that I want to eat that whole darn hot dog right now...and some? It actually looks so delish, and mentioning J DAwgs just made my craving ten times worse. Yum. PS--Your hair is getting so long. It looks HOTT!