yay! congrats you two! i assume you have 3 options for children's names: 1. alisa, because i helped set you two up 2. ryan, because he helped set you up or 3. jimmer, no explanation needed.
ha ha, just kidding! love you guys and we're thrilled for this news! hope your'e feeling better these days!
woot! hope you're not sick! i made a list of baby items that explains what they are, what's a good price for them, and whether or not you need them (in my opinion). if that would be helpful to you, email me and i'll send it. i just think researching about baby stuff is super stressful so i put it together in hopes it would help people.
SOOOOOOO EXCITED to get another neice or nephew and to FINALLY have it be on my side of the family! :) hopefully we will get stationed in dayton while you guys are in columbus and the cousins will be best little friends!
YAY!!! I am soooo happy for you! Congratulations! We had our little guy in November too :) How are you feeling? Hope all is well and can't wait to hear more!!
CONGRATS Brittney and Ryan. I'm happy for you. First pregnancies(and babies) are the best because you get to experience everything for the first time and it's all so exciting.
20 comments:
yay! congrats you two! i assume you have 3 options for children's names: 1. alisa, because i helped set you two up 2. ryan, because he helped set you up or 3. jimmer, no explanation needed.
ha ha, just kidding! love you guys and we're thrilled for this news! hope your'e feeling better these days!
Congrats!!! Hope you're feeling well.
WOOHOO! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having. You are going to be such a fun mom, by the way.
Hooray. I am so excited. You'll be a great mom.
YAY YAY YAY! I hope its a girl so that our babies will be roomies someday :)
Congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I hope you're feeling well.
woot! hope you're not sick! i made a list of baby items that explains what they are, what's a good price for them, and whether or not you need them (in my opinion). if that would be helpful to you, email me and i'll send it. i just think researching about baby stuff is super stressful so i put it together in hopes it would help people.
SOOOOOOO EXCITED to get another neice or nephew and to FINALLY have it be on my side of the family! :) hopefully we will get stationed in dayton while you guys are in columbus and the cousins will be best little friends!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
YAY!!!!! I'm so excited. I hope you're feeling good.
I am so excited! i can't wait to hear what you are having.
looks like a girl if you ask me ;)
Congratulations!
that's very exciting! I was wondering if you might be when you posted about Ryan doing P90X, but you weren't doing it with him... :)
How are you feeling?
Congratulations, Britt! I'm so excited for you!
Ahhhh!!! no way!! This is SUCH good news!!!!
Congrats on the babe! So fun! What a great year this will be for you! New city..new job..new house and now a new baby!
YAY!!! I am soooo happy for you! Congratulations! We had our little guy in November too :) How are you feeling? Hope all is well and can't wait to hear more!!
CONGRATS Brittney and Ryan. I'm happy for you. First pregnancies(and babies) are the best because you get to experience everything for the first time and it's all so exciting.
congrats!! i kept waiting for you to post something after knowing about it from grandma's letter and rachael's blog. :) So exciting!!
WAHOO! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment