C-bus to L.A.
L.A. to SLC
SLC back to C-bus
We can't wait! To prepare Lucy, we have been using an ocean waves white noise app, and it puts her to sleep every time. Bring on the beach!! (I'll admit though, that I'm just a little bit nervous for such LONG flights with a baby. I gotta face this fear sometime though.)
6 comments:
pacifiers and bottles are what work on a flight! and extra change of clothes too! (ashlynns first trip was the only time we ever had a blow out! ha)
Can't wait!!!
So fun! It's so great to have trips to look forward to and be excited about. Like your sis said - just make sure you've got clothes and diapers handy.
And I'm so glad to see that Lucy is doing better! It makes such a huge difference when they're happy.
lulu, I am so glad you are bring your parents to sunny california.
love,
lala
I could not figure out what C-bus was. I was like maybe some kind of airplane? haha o wait-right...Columbus haha LeLe can't wait to meet Lulu and I can't wait to be with all of you having too much fun at the beach house! :)
Umm...when? Palo Alto? Maybe? Or maybe if it's in the summer we'll be in LA. Did I tell you we were going to LA? Oh, we're going to LA. so, maybe see you in LA? Can I see you PLEASE? Love, me.
Post a Comment