Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pool time

It has been so hot and humid lately and I have been so anxious to go to the pool, which finally happened this last week when we went with my friend Marci and her two kids, Mya and Ty.  I don't typically love public pools because they're usually overcrowded and dirty, but the one in our development is so nice... big, clean, not ever crowded, plenty of chairs and umbrellas, etc.

I was a little worried that Lucy wouldn't like it, considering the fact that I'm already planning on it being our favorite past time for the summer!  She was a little apprehensive the first few minutes, but we took it slow and she was great the rest of the time.  We borrowed a little float/tube thing from Marci and I just dragged Lucy around the pool in that while she played with some bath toys on the edge of it.  We spent most of our time in the kiddie pool, which is so shallow that the water was the temp of Lucy's bath water, so who knows if she would like the big, colder pool as much.  We'll find out sooner than later!

She liked it so much she zonked out in my arms at the end (never happens):

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, she is the cutest thing! And I love your swimsuit!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Oh cutie pie Lu Lu! That's twice now in just a week or so that she has fallen asleep in you arms.

adam and marci said...

Your trip looked amazing! Youtook some great pictures. And that dairy farm, I have got to go there. Lucy has the cutest smile ever!

Megan & Matt said...

Love these updates! You look amazing!