Two things about my birthday:
1. I turned 26 for the third time! Last year on my birthday, Ryan made a "26" with the candles on my cake and when I corrected him, he said "wait, aren't you turning 26?" Nope, it was 27. haha. So this year, as a joke, he made a 26 with the candles again and just said I will always be 26. ;)
2. I am SO terrible at remembering people's birthdays and feel like I am constantly giving belated birthday wishes. For that reason, I secretly hope every year that people will forget to wish me a happy birthday until a few days after my birthday so that I won't feel bad if (I mean, when) I do it to them, too. :) Unfortunately, that didn't seem to be the case this year. haha.
Anyway, I had my 28th birthday this last Monday and it was great! I love birthdays at this age because it's not about the presents and more just about having a fun day and hearing from people. Ryan was able to take a half day off of work, which was SO nice, especially being a Monday. As soon as he got home, we ran to Easton to see a movie and then spent a little time shopping afterwards. Then, we came home and my good friend Marci came over with her two kids and watched Lucy while Ryan and I went out to dinner at Red Robin, where I got my free birthday meal! When we came home, we put Lucy to bed and then ate double fudge brownie ice cream and it was great.
I also wanted to mention that my mom and aunt came and visited the week before my birthday. They brought me a Boston Creme Pie chocolate cake and some flowers, and then took me shopping and to lunch the next day (but really I should say we took Lucy shopping because we only bought her clothes! She needed it). And it was also the only day I took birthday pictures, so here you go:
Logan 2 months
9 years ago

3 comments:
Don't worry...you can always count on me for late birthday wishes ;)
I love you girl! You look beautiful!
So glad you had a fun birthday! Thanks to fb and instagram to help me with birthdays because I forget all the time too!
ummm....this is Megan :) I can't change it.
Post a Comment