Friday, September 28, 2012

Just some pics of the cutest person in our house

This is what happens every time I try and take a picture of the little girlie...

Just sitting there in the morning with her awesome bed-head playing with (trying to eat) some toys:
"Oh, there you are!?!"
"And you have the CAMERA?!  That looks yummy."
"ATTACK!!"
Then, we avoid naps even though we're super tired.
 And climb up and over Big Bear so that we can climb up all the stairs 10 more times.
Yeah, we know how to have a good time around here.

3 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

haha! I love this. I was at Costco yesterday and saw Big Bear. Made me think of you guys. I was tempted to buy one for myself but I didn't think my roommates would appreciate the addition to our living room.

Amy said...

The joys of crawlers! She is so cute!

Colette said...

This post is so fabulous. She is such a doll. Hahah I love the "attack" picture. Too funny.