The one thing about instagram is that I feel like it is so easy to just post everything there and not on the blog. To some people that might be why they love instragram, which I am fine with because I still get to see their pictures, but for me I hate it because this blog is the only thing I have in the way of keeping records of our family. So I'm not totally over-the-moon about posting my pictures to instagram. If I had an iphone I'm sure that might be different. Anyway, here's a pic from a month ago that never made it to the blog, but it's of Lucy's first bubble bath. She was pretty skeptical at first, especially because she couldn't get the bubbles off her hand and we know how she likes her hands to be clean! But by the end, she loved it.
Logan 2 months
9 years ago

1 comment:
I was just thinking about the instagram thing earlier tonight! I realized I didn't take a single picture on my camera the whole month of January! I definitely need a balance because the quality isn't nearly as good which is the point of taking pictures for me...family journal basically.
Post a Comment