I love having long hair, but I needed to get it chopped because it was just too painful with Claire. She used my hair as a pacifier and would grab chunks and suck on it all the time, especially for comfort. She also pulled on it constantly to balance herself. It always looked like a wet dog part way through the day, not to mention it hurt. So, it was time. I chopped it.
See what I mean? Gross.
Before:
After:
3 comments:
OH my gosh! This looks amazing! You look like a total babe! Love, love, love the short hair!
Totally cute!! I hope it works with the hair problem. Both of my boys do stuff like that (it's so weird, isn't it??) But I'm glad to know we're not alone. :) I'll be anxious to hear if the short hair works!
You look HOT mama! I've never seen you with short hair-you pull it off amazingly!!
Post a Comment