- SO mobile! She is standing up, walking along everything, crawling over everything, into everything. She's busy! She often stands for a second or two all on her own before she falls back down on her bum.
- Starting to get some serious separation anxiety. Hates when mom is not holding her and other people are around. Often dislikes if mom is not holding her just in general. It's a phase.
- Still sleeping through the night like a champ! She adjusted fairly well to the time change on our recent trip out west, and when we got home, she finally started sleeping in until like 7:30 or 8 for a few mornings. But then it went back to waking up in the early 6am hour. Darn.
- If we stopped giving Claire bottles and only fed her table food, I think she would be a happy camper (as would I), which is great since this phase is right around the corner! She doesn't do that great at drinking bottles anymore, but is definitely a champion eater! She will eat anything I put on the tray in front of her and all of it. She is not starving these days, that's for sure! And it's nice because she is now busy eating when Lucy is too, so I get a chance to eat as well. Win!
- She's in that little phase where she loves other babies! It's so cute to see her get so excited about them.
- Click her tongue all the time. She makes that noise a majority of the day. It's so cute.
- This girl likes to crawl and climb over everything. She especially likes to find something on the other side of where I am (if I am laying on the ground) and climb right over me, which means she gets up as high as possible and then kind of falls head first with her feet in the air, continuing on to whatever she is wanting to get to.
Logan 2 months
9 years ago









1 comment:
We love this snuggly "Bear" I mean Claire! Grammy and Papa ;)
Post a Comment