Sunday, September 14, 2014

California part 1

We recently took a fun trip out west and California was the first stop.  All 4 of us got there on Friday, July 25th and we stayed until Sunday, August 3rd.  Since I am getting behind in my documenting, I am just going to list what we did each day and then let the pictures tell the rest of the details.


Friday: Arrived in California in the afternoon and went to Rachael and Jon's house.  Just hung out, ate dinner, and got settled in.  Lynnlee and Lucy ran around together and read bedtime stories with Rachael.
Saturday: Went with the Stephens to Huntington Beach and met up with Craig and Devaun.  Then we went to a really good mexican place for dinner (Fiesta Tacos, I think).  After tacos, we went to some amazing donut place.  We ended the day by all going back to Rach and Jon's house to play Monopoly deal.
Sunday: We got up and went to church at Rachel and Jon's ward, and then just hung out at their house all day and relaxed, talked, played games, etc.
  

No comments: