Sunday, July 10, 2016

March Little Things (part 2)

One morning I was finishing getting things ready for the baby before he arrived, like setting up the pack and play and getting clothes, diapers, and blankets organized.  The girls had fun playing together with old baby stuff I pulled out, along with my shoes and accessories.  Whatever keeps them entertained while I get ready!  And ready or not, here comes baby....
 Undies OVER the pants.... Claire: 1, Mom: 0.  At least she's cute!
Give them all the purses and baby things and they will be happy!
 That face... hahaha!
Ryan got to take Lucy to a daddy daughter cowgirl date and loved every second of that one-on-one dad time!  Ryan also said how much all of the school teachers and administrators knew and loved Lucy.  I was not too surprised to hear that- she has been doing so well and asking questions, participating, and really blossoming the last few months in preschool.
Our ward always throws a fun Easter party for the primary kids, complete with a photo booth, easter cookie decorating, and a craft.
I gave Lucy another haircut.  Left: before, Right: after.  Still long, but a little healthier looking.
We died Easter eggs just before Easter.

No comments: