Monday, June 8, 2009

Free Fishing Day

This last Friday was free fishing day in the state of Utah.  Since I had never been fishing before and Ryan loves to fish, I thought this would be a good chance to go.  We went up to Tibble Fork Reservoir in American Fork Canyon.  We sure caught alot..... of moss and other people's lines (whoops).  Besides the fact that it was freezing cold, swarming with people, and we didn't catch any fish, it was still fun to learn how to do it and the scenery around us was beautiful!!  This quick outing got us really excited to go again at the end of summer on our Warm River camping trip!!



3 comments:

Courtney said...

I got your email and was happy to see that you have a blog! Love the pictures. You look so great in all the wedding pics. :) Keep having fun!

NJ said...

BRITT! YOU ARE SO MARRIED!! I love it! That picture of the two of you is just so married and you look so happy. Love love it. :)

Katie said...

I just found your blog on Courtney Gordon's site. Ha. How random is that? I will definitely put a link to here on my blog. You two are so cute! Hope all is well.