Monday, October 19, 2009

Who is so excited...

...that ESPN's College GameDay will be in our very own, Provo, Utah this Saturday?!?!?  Apparently not just my husband:

(Convo. this morning with my mom:)
Me: Hey did you hear that College GameDay is in Provo this Saturday?
Mom (enthusiatically): Yeah!  How cool!  Lisa just told me that this morning.
Me: Yeah, pretty cool.
slight pause
Me: Do you even know what College GameDay is?
Mom: Uhh...no.  What is it?

Haha.  I thought it was funny.  Anyway, on an unrelated side note, I accidentally spilled a minced-garlic mixture on my pants this morning and now I can't get rid of the nasty garlic smell on my hands.  I've washed myself, changed my clothes, put on smelly lotion... nothing works.  Any suggestions for getting rid of the smell?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That's funny. I like your mom.

About the smell - I am shocked that you don't know what to do! You always are the best at getting out stains and odors. Since it's garlic, I say embrace it! I love the smell of garlic.