Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Typical :)

I just found out that I have to go to Chicago again in March for work.  Since everyone I am meeting with is already in Chicago, the actual day depends on when I can come.  Before I gave an answer, I decided to email Ryan and make sure I wasn't forgetting anything important coming up in March.  This was his response:

"I don’t think anything is planned for March right now…except for the end of college basketball, the MWC Tournament in Vegas, and the NCAA Tournament (round 2 will have some games in Salt Lake).  Other than that I can’t think of anything right now…maybe BYU Football season ticket renewal is around that time too. J"

Oh, of course!  How could I forget about March Madness (which I didn't, actually... that's a very important month around here)!  I think I'll just call up my boss and ask if we can switch it to April since I have some very important basketball games to watch that month.  To be quite honest though, when I sent the email, I already knew that his response would include something about basketball! I love my life. That's all.

3 comments:

Turners said...

oh, how I can relate ;)
Hahahaha!

Rachael said...

That is SOOOO Ryan. haha too funny. The best thing is that he really could be concerned about what amazing game you Might be missing on TV. talk to him about DVR maybe. :)

abo-bder said...



تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني