Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ryan's treasures

About a month ago we rearranged our bedroom, so while Ryan was at work one day I took everything out from under our bed to make it easier to move later. Under my side were normal things, like duffel bags and backpacks, CD's, and wrapping paper. Then I moved to Ryan's side and was (not) surprised to see what treasures he had hiding:

Yep.... sparklers, pop-its, and a whoopie cushion. Needless to say, they kept us entertained for the night (just kidding- we actually just put them right back under the bed and will probably forget about them until we finally move out of this place).

On another note, right after we finished the Ragnar Relay, we came home and Ryan dug up his Vegas medal and then stored it with his So Cal medal. For the next few days, every time we had to go somewhere, Ryan would walk out from the back with both medals around his neck and would announce "okay, I'm ready to go now." And he would keep a straight face the whole time and walk towards the door. Obviously he was kidding, but let me tell you... it never got old. I cracked up every time (maybe you had to be there, sorry). One time I was ready and waiting with the camera:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great post.

Tiffany said...

I'm just starting to get an understanding of how goofy this guy of yours is...I've got Swan Princess songs stuck in my head and the part where the old lady and the old guy are talking about hooking up Odette and the Prince and they say "this is my idea....of a match!" Well, that's what I'm sing'n about you two.