This morning I sent not one, but two emails to Ryan. Just random things that I remembered and needed to tell him. Usually I get a response of some sort- at least a little something to acknowledge it was received, if nothing else. Today though... nothing. All day long. So, at 3:06 p.m. Ryan received the following one-line email in his inbox:
"Holy cow!!! Did you see the update on Cougarboard?!?!?!?!?"
Exactly two minutes later I got an email. And 20 more seconds after that... a call.
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? The way to this man's heart is not through his stomach!

6 comments:
ha ha!! oh my gosh, this is cracking. me. up.
Ok, that's really funny! Justin loves to keep up with the cougars as well, so your husband isn't the only one!
i'll have to remember that for travis, haha!
Ha ha...Boys!
I'm glad you now have the correct "Julie & Clint" blog and not trying to stalk some other people. :)
Now that is a great story. Monica could use the same on me.
Word verification of the day: baretney. Emphasis on the second syllable and it sounds like a three year old trying to say your name.
that is seriously funny...
Post a Comment