I really dislike hiking but Ensign Peak is one of those hikes that anyone can do, and in about 20 minutes. I remember hiking this a lot with my family when we were younger and would come out to Utah on vacation. Last Saturday evening, Ryan and I didn't want to be cooped up inside the apartment on such a nice night, so we decided to go on this little hike. Ryan's family had never been there before, so they joined us as well. Besides the two huge tarantulas we saw on our way down, it was the perfect night, the valley looked gorgeous, the moon was huge, and it was a great way to enjoy another quickly-fading summer night.

3 comments:
Thanks for inviting us! We really had so much fun!
Oh Utah, I miss your beautiful mountains! Looks like fun!
Happy late birthday from totally lame me! I love your guts and I hope your special day was great...looks like it was a blast! PS--I so wish I was in all of those roomie pics, sad day. Glad you girls had fun!
Post a Comment