- I am so stinkin' slow these days. All I ever feel like doing is taking a nap. I'm about to go take a shower and was so proud that I was getting ready as early as 9am... then I realized it was actually 10 am (okay, 10:30). Whoops.
- I'm so excited that I'm going to be an aunt again! Lisa is pregnant. Congrats Lisa and Brandon! And Happy Birthday today!
- My swelling and bruising has gone down tremendously. Unfortunately, my pain has gone up tremendously. Now that there is less numbness, I can feel more than I want to.
- Ryan is the best husband ever {for me}! The poor guy didn't know what he was in for when I had this surgery and he has willingly waited on me hand and foot without a single complaint, which could be a full-time job in and of itself these days. I love him.
- I love my young women more and more everyday. While they have their "moments" (don't we all?), I love seeing them progress in so many ways, especially spiritually. It's the best when one of the girl's that you wouldn't expect to get up and bear her testimony actually does.
- While on the topic of church, I realized on Sunday that our next fast Sunday is NOVEMBER. Crazy, huh?! I'm pretty sure September started like yesterday and now I'm thinking about Thanksgiving. Time flies when you're having fun... and apparently when you're not having fun as well.
- And yes, I finally went back to church on Sunday (well, 2 out of 3 hours). I couldn't justify not going when I spent 4 hours at the BYU football game the day before. I should have thought that one through beforehand.
- My parent's brought us a jar of Malley's hot fudge straight from Ohio. I can't wait to eat it with brownies and ice cream (hopefully sooner than later)!!
- Marcelle (good friend/old roommate) made me a fresh peach shake yesterday and I ate the whole huge thing in like an hour (that's fast for me these days) with a baby spoon! It was great.
Logan 2 months
9 years ago
5 comments:
Malley's chocolate?!!! mmmmm....make my mouth water, I want some!
Dang, I was just thinking it is too bad we don't live in the same place so we could watch movies together and the like!
Happy Healing!
So I've been wanting to call you....but I'm not sure if I can call you. I have nothing to say except hi. Oh man- the worst is over britt-dawg, you'll recover here soon enough.
Brittney, I'm so sorry I had no idea you had such a huge surgery. Nick and I just hopped on your blog last night to see what you were up to and were totally shocked! We feel really bad we didn't know - thus no get well cards, no calls, no nothing! We love you and hope you get feeling better soon. Wish we could do something to help! Good luck, Jen and Nick
I love you Britt. I wish I was there with you--we could watch Pride and Prejudice over and over again, stay in our jammies all day, and hopefully I could get Celle to make me one of those peach shakes also! Hope you're doing well. Miss you.
Post a Comment