Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall

It's here! I think I could declare fall as my very favorite season, other than the fact it leads into winter, which is easily my least favorite season. Even though the middle of the day has been a scorcher this week, it's still totally fall-ish because it's so crisp and cool in the mornings and evenings, the leaves are all starting to change, pumpkins are popping up at every store... oh, and the Gardner Village witches are all up. :) I went there today with my mom and sister and it was refreshing to get out for an hour or two... but then I went home and had a much-needed nap! Ryan and I really need to make it a priority to get up into the mountains asap before we miss all of the spectacular autumn colors!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You're looking great!

I miss Gardner Village...