I've always joked with Ryan that I only want girls. That may have been a true fact until a few years ago when I decided it would be good to have a mix... but I still joke about it.
On one particular day Ryan got a little feisty himself about that topic and replied that we were going to have 5 boys and their names would be Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Magic, and Jimmer. And if there was a 6th man, we'd name him Bruno or Ryan. And we would call our kids the "dream team."


Well, tomorrow is the big day when we find out if it's the beginning of our dream team, or the start of something quite the opposite, and I can't wait! I'm hoping for the later, but am trying to convince myself that I will be happy either way. All of my sister-in-laws have recently stolen the family's allotment of female babies for the year, so I'm kind of convinced that our only option is a boy to balance things out. We'll see....
Little Ryan
OR.....
little Brittney (figures I've got something chocolate in my mouth)
4 comments:
YAY! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
I'm guessing girl! She can still be a part of the dream team and she'll probably shoot better than any boy! Love mom
well its all even on our side, so i'm rooting for a healthy boy or girl!
SO excited for you! Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment