Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's a...


GIRL!!!!!!

This baby is squished in there! That's her feet up by her head. Looks comfortable. :)

We are SO excited! I was hoping for a girl and Ryan didn't care either way, so he was just happy that I was so happy. That being said, his first words were "Well, there goes my dream team."

Today when I got home, Craig was at our apartment and I immediately asked "Craig! Are you excited to find out?!" and after a long pause, he stated, "Uhhh... to find out what team is gonna pick Jimmer in the draft tonight??" Ha, I would expect a comment like that from Ryan too.

Anyway, I haven't taken any belly pics yet, mostly because I'm totally in a chunky stage where maternity clothes don't fit and regular clothes don't fit. But, I DO want some documentation of this pregnancy, so here are some pictures of me at 19 weeks (even though I'm a week away, I like to consider it being halfway there. :) The left pic is from the morning, the right is from the evening. I am always smaller in the mornings and bigger in the evenings. In fact, most comments I get in the morning are usually along the lines of how I don't look super huge yet and the people who I see in the evening will make comments such as "wow, you're really starting to pop!" I don't know if these pictures really demonstrate that, but believe me, there is a BIG difference between the a.m. and the p.m. Also, I wore pink today so that if it was a girl I would already be celebrating... good thing!
Also, a couple of weeks ago I was talking with some coworkers and they asked what weird cravings I have been having. In all honestly, all food just sounds gross all the time.... except ketchup. That is the only food that has tasted good and there have been several times that I have made my dinner menu based around what we can have with ketchup as a condiment. So a few days later, one of the sweet ladies brought me a bottle of ketchup!

11 comments:

jastalfam said...

I'm so excited to have another niece! Can't wait to meet the cutie pie! She is gonna love her aunt lisa!

Jody said...

I was the same way. Always looked way further along by the evening than I had that morning.

And congrats! Yay for little girls!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! Tell Ryan he can have a softball team.
I remember being huge at night, too. But either way, you're still super skinny looking to me!

Gail said...

if you look at her previous post, I predicted girl! Grammy is sooooo smart! Congrats! the WNBA is looking for a few good players!

Love Mom

Lauralee said...

congrats Brittney, I didn't even know you were expecting! SOoooo exciting! And you do look great! Crazy that you can change so much during the day though.

Shaylee said...

Wahoo! Congratulations you tiny, tiny pregnant girl.

Turners said...

I am over the moon for you! Congratulations Brit! You look absolutely great and will be such a fun mommy! I will be excited to hear names and see her pretty little face :)

The Wigginton Family said...

WOW! This is definitely the first time I have ever predicted the right baby gender. I am stoked! Congrats Britt. I can't wait to see that little baby.

Brooke said...

Hooray for a little girl!! So exciting. Funny enough, I'm loving ketchup too this pregnancy. Strange craving huh? Do you think it's the salt?

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Congrats! That's one lucky girl. :)

Tobler Family said...

Congratulations on the baby girl! How exciting! By the way, no more posting skinny pictures, that makes the rest of us jealous and a little spiteful :o) Love you guys! Jen