Last night my cute friend, Marci, threw me a baby shower for ward people. Let me tell you- she is quite the party planner! There was a pink and green theme with cute centerpieces and flowers to match, buggy sugar cookies, buggy white chocolate suckers, tons of yummy food including a chocolate fondu with so many good things to dip, and punch with raspberries and limes to decorate. There were a lot of women from the ward that came, as well as my mom and grandma. I had a lot of fun and am so grateful for the love and support from everyone!

Aren't these adorable?! They were quite tasty too- Ryan agreed.
People were so generous! I got lot's of super cute outfits, hats, bows and headbands, animals and toys, a bumbo with a tray, a stroller/car seat/travel system, baby carrier hiking thing, cute homemade pacifier clips, diapers and wipes, towels, baby hangers and closet storage organizers, blankets, and a quilt. By the time I left, I felt so much more prepared for baby girl to arrive!


This is the super cute puff quilt my mom made me. I love puff quilts and you don't get many of those from other people- so it's fun to get one and I was excited to finally see it after my mom's hard work!

My mom and grandma came down from Cleveland for the shower. It was fun to have them be there.
Me and Marci- the wonderful hostess.
I can't wait to meet our little girl in less than two months (crazy!!) and put all of this fun baby stuff to use!!
10 comments:
yay! you really updated it! when did mom cut her hair??
so fun! i was always overwhelmed with generosity at my bridal and baby showers!
side note: in every picture of you opening presents there's a picture of a boy right above you. i feel like it's like your daughters future husband or something and he's just there "watching in" on all this stuff.
um...you know angell! i love that girl! i did efy with her and sean. they're the best.
the shower looked amazing. we can't wait to hear baby news.
Such a cute shower! And by the way...you look stinking adorable and gorgeous. Can hardly tell you are pregnant. Looks like you are fully loaded and ready for the little one!
That was so much fun. I am so excited for you and thrilled to have your blog address!!
That looks like a great shower! You hardly look pregnant. Crazy. That puffy quilt your mom made is awesome! She is talented.
Cute decorations! The day is getting closer! Soooo excited for your guys. :)
Your mom's hair is really cute!
How fun! Such a cute shower! and it looks like you got a bunch of way cute stuff!
baby Rachael is coming so soon!! ;)
so fun! I'm so excited for you!
Yay! An update! I'm so excited for you and you got so many cute things!
Post a Comment