Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A good day

Yesterday was awesome for a few reasons in particular.

First, I had a traffic-free drive home from work (unheard of!) and found a package on my doorstep from my dad. The contents of which were something that you cannot get here in Ohio and that Ryan and I have greatly missed with this chilly fall weather:
This is not just any hot chocolate. Stephen's is a step above the rest, in our opinion. Thanks, Dad!

Second, I got a call from Ryan at 5:15 p.m. to tell me he was on his way home from work! This is also unheard of since he has been working WAY later than that lately. Then, because he was home at a decent hour and we were actually done with dinner before 8pm, we had time to run errands together. The best part was that it wasn't to Home Depot or Lowe's like it has been recently... he agreed to go to Joann Fabrics with me where we spent a long time (and ended up not finding what I was looking for. Darn!).

Third, we came home and had raspberry hot chocolate (see above) and watched a Halloween movie that was on tv. That was cool until Ryan made fun of me for thinking that the movie 'Hocus Pocus' was scary. But those witches.... creeeepy!! Anyone else agree?

Fourth, we're down to 3.5 weeks here! But if baby girl comes when I want her to, then we're at about 2.5 weeks. I have so much control over that, I know. :)

All that and it was only a Monday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that stuff! Definitely one of my favorite finds since moving to UT!!

Elizabeth said...

It is a must! What sweet package to receive!

Kristen said...

That was really thoughtful of your dad! And of Ryan to go to Jo-Ann's with you. I find that when Dan came to Joann's with me, he got way better service than I ever do...
And I can't believe how close you are!! Enjoy your last few weeks before the baby comes.

Tiffany said...

Stephens + Cocomotion = Bliss. Your parents are awesome and always so thoughtful. Tell them I said hi.

jastalfam said...

i hope its only 2.5 weeks! can't wait for my little niece to come!!!