We have another niece! Last Monday, the 17th, Ryan's sister, Michelle, had her third baby (first girl!). I didn't have any pictures (besides in text messages) of the cutie, so I waited and stole this pic from Rach's blog. So, congrats to Michelle and her boys and welcome to the world, Stella Janae Rasmussen! She's adorable and we can't wait to meet her in person!
2 comments:
Loving the name Stella Janae! And, I love that your dad sent you a care package of hot chocolate. I can't think of the last care package I got, but they are so exciting! And, thirdly, I can't believe you're down to 2.5 weeks (I'lll support you in your quest for 39 weeks instead of 40) to go!! Wow!!
Still waiting to see what you're being for Halloween. And don't even think of using pregnancy as an excuse!
Nov. 11! :)
and I agree with Alisa...you better be planning something good for halloween
Post a Comment