I love these pictures! oh, and to be honest i don't think i could have pulled off the meal that ryan did on thanksgiving. i am very impressed.
what a beautiful girl. she looks like her mommy
So beautiful Brittney! I loved reading your birth story and I am so happy for yall!
Did your mom make the blanket? Cute cute!
She's so cute. P.S. I want her blanket, so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love these pictures! oh, and to be honest i don't think i could have pulled off the meal that ryan did on thanksgiving. i am very impressed.
what a beautiful girl. she looks like her mommy
So beautiful Brittney! I loved reading your birth story and I am so happy for yall!
Did your mom make the blanket? Cute cute!
She's so cute.
P.S. I want her blanket, so cute.
Post a Comment