We had a small but nice Thanksgiving holiday here at our home. We didn't travel since we just had Lucy, but my mom and grandma came from Wednesday through Saturday and it was great to have company and extra hands to hold Lucy. :) We had a wonderful week and spent thanksgiving skyping with family, eating lot's of good food, setting up for Christmas, and watching Christmas movies.
Might I also add how awesome Ryan is? He made our entire Thanksgiving dinner almost by himself: the turkey, sweet potatoes, gravy, 7-layer salad, cheese ball, apple pie and berry pie. I made the mashed potatoes and my mom made the apple-cranberry salad. It was delicious and we were all impressed with Ryan's kitchen skills and how he made it all come together.
After we ate, we got started right away on setting up Christmas. I like to keep our Christmas tree lights on all day even if it's daylight just because it makes me happy and I love the holidays.

1 comment:
nice job Ryan!
Post a Comment