There are two reasons why today is amazing. Here they are:
First and most important: Lucy has now slept through the night the last two nights. Like, completely slept through the night. Slept through the night as in 7:45 p.m. to 6:15 a.m. without so much as a peep- I'll do the math for you... that's 10.5 straight hours (okay last night was actually only 9.5, but still)... we're breaking records here, people. Slept through the night as is no middle-of-the-night feeding. Slept through the night. I can't say that phrase enough because I'm still in shock. I hope it's here to stay... but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up.
Second: 87 degrees and sunny. Need I say more? Okay, I will. Lucy and I took full advantage and went for a long walk outside in our new jogging stroller and by the end, I was sweating like crazy and Lucy was in a deep sleep. That's what I call a successful walk.
These pictures were actually from yesterday when it wasn't as hot on our walk. I wouldn't make her wear pants and close-toed shoes in today's heat.
Logan 2 months
9 years ago

4 comments:
Woohoo! Those are great reasons to celebrate! Once my kids slept through the night a couple times like that, I really pushed them to continue the habit. I did not feed them any more in the middle of the night once they reached that milestone and repeated it a couple times.
Take or leave my advice... But, don't feel bad if she wakes up in the middle of the night tonight and you choose to let her cry it out. All my kids, at one point or another, woke up crying and I chose to ignore them. The crying quickly vanished away. And, within days, we were all on our way to a life without night feedings. And a life with more sanity. :)
Another amazing thing?? You have a Phil & Teds. Love, love, love mine! Essentials for the stroller include: the doubles kit for baby #2 and the car seat attachment. Oh and that's awesome that she's now a consistent sleeper!! Fingers crossed for ya!
Hooray! That is awesome!
And you have a pretty sweet stroller.
Way to go lulu! Lulu you are such a little cutie. I need to give your a squeeze! I love these pictures of her and I love your new stroller! How exciting to get a new stroller!
Post a Comment