This happened via text message today, but since I don't have a fancy smart phone to just upload a picture of the convo, I guess I'll have to go old school and type it out:
Me: I have good news and bad news, and they are the same. I went shopping and found stuff I actually like.
Ryan: Oh good. Buy it now.
Me: I did.
Ryan: Good job! Way to go!
He cheered me on! haha. How did I get so lucky? :)
(It probably helps that I very rarely shop for clothes anymore. In fact I will probably end up returning most of what I purchased. I have issues.)
Logan 2 months
9 years ago
3 comments:
What a nice husband! Maybe he tells you to buy them b/c he knows you'll return half of what you bought.
It is so hard to find time to shop now that kids are in the picture. That's probably a good thing. :)
aww! i love husband/wife insiders. so cute.
Haha! Ok, I swear Justin and I have had this exact same convo and I always end up returning tons of stuff! I have a supportive husband to when it comes to me buying clothes. I never do it and I'm pretty sure that I look frumpy since I'm still sporting that same clothes I wore in college so that may be why he cheers me on to get new stuff. I just need someone who is fashionable to say, "Here is this. it looks great on you. Here are the accessories you need, and now go buy it!" Oh and I also need someone to watch the kids while I do that :)
Post a Comment