Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Ryan sure set the bar high at Mother's Day and I certainly didn't rise up to this Father's Day, but we still love Ryan just as much!  This particular day, we drove Mark and Janae to the airport to go back to Utah and then immediately headed to Chicago ourselves.  So needless to day, it was a busy day and we weren't home much.

Anyway, Lucy and I are pretty darn lucky girls to have Ryan.  He takes good care of us, keeps us calm in crazy moments, is always stirring up fun with Lucy, and works so hard in every area of his life.  What would we do without him?  So, happy father's day, Ryan!  You're the best dad!  I'm also grateful for such a wonderful dad and father-in-law.  Ryan and I are lucky to have such strong, good examples in our lives.
 Lucy made these for Ryan.  She LOVED using the paint and had so much fun with this project.

No comments: