Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Yogurt face and applesauce

I know it's important and all to let kids use utensils, but do I have to, really?  I don't enjoy giving multiple baths in one day. You might not be able to tell real well, but that is definitely a layer of yogurt over her entire face and all over her entire head of hair, not to mention the usual places like hands, arms, and clothes.  Ay, ay, ay.....
And another thing.  Those squeeze pouches of food.  They seem all convenient because you don't need a spoon or bowl or anything, and kids love them, but they also want to hold them and therefore squeeze it all over everything.  Lucy was laying on our hotel bed last week eating a squeeze pouch of applesauce and I heard her go "oh-oh."  haha.  I turned around to see it on her nose and shirt.  She just laid there as still as could be until I cleaned it up though.  It was pretty funny.  I think she felt like she couldn't move at all because she really wouldn't move hardly at all.  It was also funny to see her go cross eyed as she tried to look at the blob that landed on her nose.  Silly girl.

No comments: