Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another fall Sunday

So I thought last Sunday would be the peak of the fall colors, but it was most definitely this week!  We took the girls out on a Sunday afternoon walk through the neighborhood and took it all in.  Lucy didn't last long in the stroller and walked most of the way and loved picking up new, colorful leaves from the ground the whole time.  She had quite a little collection by the time we got home.  It was pretty cute.  It was really cold outside, but not unbearably cold, and it was so nice to get out, get some fresh air, and enjoy nature on a Sunday evening.
Wow, I look tired in all of these pictures.  Probably because I am.
 Lucky Claire gets this view quite often. ;)  Lucy sure loves giving her sister kisses!  And she is starting to adjust quite a bit more and getting better and a little more back to normal each day.  Hallelujah!
I told Lucy to "show me her teeth" to get her to smile for a picture and she gave me her "monster teeth" face, where she sticks out her bottom teeth. Perfect.  Hope she doesn't get used to doing that! ha!

No comments: