There is a corner in our living room where the two couches meet and Lucy loves to hide back in that little corner and play with her toys. Claire often crawls over and peeks through the cracks of the couches and laughs like crazy about the fact that she can see Lucy playing back in there. It is always Lucy's hiding spot for hide and seek, as well as a place to hide her most precious toys from other people. :) On the other end of our long couch, there is another little corner where Claire loves to hang out. She will stand over against that table and just be entertained looking around. Sometimes she will hit the bottom of the blinds until I pull them up so she can see out the window, which gives her great pleasure. :) I do have ti pull the curtain up and to the side so that she doesn't put it out of the wall! I love that these girls have their little "spots" that they can go to.



Sometimes Claire will take her walker toy and go back and forth from her little corner to the opposite corner where the toys are.
Lucy wanted to take a picture on my phone, then jumped on my back and pulled me back on her and couldn't stop giggling, especially when I made crazy faces. Love when she gets all giggly and goofy like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment