After California, Ryan headed off to Arkansas for business and the girls and I drove back to Utah with Ryan's parents and stayed at my parent's house with them for a week. They were really good on the drive for the most part. We had such a great time in Utah! It's been long enough that I am having a hard time remembering what we did specifically on each day but here's what we did in general: some shopping at my "Utah stores," ate at Cafe Rio, took Lucy to a bounce place, took the girls to an indoor kiddie park with rides, played outside on the swing set A LOT, went to BYU campus, played with Grammy and Papa a lot and read books with them at night, visited temple square and Mark & Janae's new apartment downtown, threw buckets of rain water from a torrential downpour out of the basement area, had a picnic lunch outside on a pretty grassy area on a beautiful day in Draper, and I got together with some old friends and roommates. The weather was so great for most of the time while we were there and I think we spent more time outside than inside, which the girls loved. It was such a great, fun, relaxing trip!
Logan 2 months
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment