Wednesday, January 7, 2015

November randoms

This girlie gets into EVERYTHING these days.  She is in that super busy stage where she wants to know what is in everything and play with it all.  It's exhausting and I feel like there is a mess everywhere I turn.  Good thing there is also a cute smiley face everywhere I turn as well!
 These two girls woke up super early one morning, so we went downstairs and turned on some Curious George while I got to sit and head-nod off for a little longer.  I looked over and saw them holding hands like this and my heart melted.
One day when Lucy had her hair up in a bun like this, I just looked at her and she seemed so big to me and I just love the cute little girl she is so I had to take a picture to remember it. 
 But don't be fooled, she had her grumpy moments just as much! ha.  She got so good at her pout that she started doing it over everything for no reason.  As soon as you answered her or fixed the problem, she was instantly happy again.  Silly girl!

No comments: