Why do I even buy toys? A few kitchen utensils work even better!
This girl is pretty attached to her blankies.
Striped dress, crazy striped socks, princess heels, and a Fancy Nancy bag. Stylin'.
"Look mom! There's Snow White! I'm on TV! Take a picture!"
Lucy was begging for her own umbrella and since we had had a lot of rain, I gave in to some that we found on sale. The love them more as a toy than for their actual purpose.
They really do love each other. :)
I tried something on in a dressing room and this is how they sat the whole time. Lucy was really trying to be a good helper!
They love to be swaddled like babies. It's cute, but the blankets are getting a little small.
We went down to Louisville, Kentucky to the Tobler's for Spencer's baptism. It was fun hanging out with Ryan's cousins, swimming, going for walks, playing games, and having fun!
The day of the baptism, I had to go grab something from the car and Claire had a cute little meltdown trying to get in the car herself. It resulted in some impressive pull-ups!
Straight up pinterest fail in the presentation aspect of this cake, but taste-wise, it was right on the money with how it tasted! Ryan has a marzipan cake every year for his birthday, but for some reason, it costs so darn much out here so I attempted to make my own marzipan, which I've heard is quite hard. After a bit of experimenting, Ryan and I got it right on the money! Now we just have to improve the look of it! Yikes!
These two cuties were my tag-alongs for an activity days night while Ryan was out of town. They were in luck because we had a fun pool party at the Gaston's house! The red stuff ALL over their face, hands, suits, towels, everything is just from some red vines. Who knew they were so messy?!
We love the Scioto mile splash pad and fountains in the summer and on this particular day we went with our neighbor Hudson (and his mom, Lauren). It was a blast!
I love watching this little one explore water.
Painting is a big deal around here because when it actually happens, everything gets painted: the paper, the plates, the table, and even faces and hands, and up noses. :)
These girls somehow got Claire squeezed into our little play shopping cart without it falling over and breaking a leg. Ha! They thought they were pretty funny!
I thought these girls looked cute just sitting there kicking their feet in the water, so I told them to say "cheese!" for a picture and Claire started cracking up and opened her mouth wide to show me her entire string cheese shoved in her mouth (that I thought she had already eaten!). haha.
Ryan got free tickets through work for a Columbus Clippers baseball game, which also happened to be "dime-a-dog" night. So we went to the game for a while on a beautiful night with a beautiful sunset, ate dinner for less than a dollar, and swung by McDonald's on the way home for an ice cream come. Perfect summer night, if you ask me! Lucy even got a squishy baseball that they threw into the crowd, which made her pretty excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment