Monday, January 4, 2016

Nashville, Ryan's second home

Ryan had another long trip down to Nashville in June.  After the first day of him being gone, we had had enough and decided to pack up our stuff and head down to Nashville ourselves at about 11am the next morning.  We love a good, spontaneous road trip, and it's even better when we get to see dad!  Ryan was still super busy during the day, as expected, so I just took the girls all over Nashville myself.  The first day we went to the children's museum there since we got in for free with our cosi pass. It was kind of a creepy place, to be honest, but it gave us something to do for a little bit.  The next day, I took the girls to downtown Nashville to explore Broadway street (their main street) and a few other areas downtown.  We tried on boots, ate some BBQ, did a little window shopping, visited the visitors center and pretended like we were famous country stars.  It was definitely my favorite day there and so fun (until Claire's poor little foot got caught in the stroller and I thought she broke it- which she didn't.  But she screamed the whole drive back and then some).  
A few small tourist groups were walking by as I took this picture and they kept talking about how cute the girls were and waving to them.  As you can see, Lucy and Claire didn't mind the fun attention one bit!
At first, I was making sure the girls didn't touch these instruments because I was afraid that they would break them,  But some worker there convinced me that that's what they are there for, so I let the girls have at it.  They had a ton of fun!

No comments: