Friday, November 13, 2009

Good news!

Guess what?  Both the Orem and Draper In-N-Outs open this next Thursday, November 19th!  I may or may not have called their corporate offices just to check... but when you pass it like 5 times a day, you can't help but always wonder when it will open since it looks done.  Yay for not having to cook dinner next Thursday!  

In celebration, I will leave you with In-N-Out's "Secret Menu" items so you can be ready to throw out the real In-N-Out lingo.

And check out this 20X20 someone actually ordered and ate:

4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

looks like something mark would do....

Julie said...

That's disgusting! I can't believe someone would actually eat that. I had no idea In-N-Out was opening up in Provo. I guess that's what happens when you don't live there anymore!

NJ said...

Very valuable link Britt. Thank you. Another item to add to the next-time-we-are-in-Utah list.

jastalfam said...

in-n-out= overrated