Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jazz

Two nights ago, Ryan and I got emails announcing $5 Jazz tickets for Wednesday night's game, and a few minutes later we had a date planned!

We started out the evening by doing a little shopping at the Rack (thanks to Groupon- $50 for $25!) where I also ran into my old roommate, Betsy, who now lives in Washington with her cute kids and husband- which was such a fun little surprise! Then, we grabbed some of our favorite chinese take-out, Pei Wei, and ate that at home.
Next, Ryan had the best idea ever to take Trax into downtown, which saved us traffic and parking hassles and allowed us to just talk and relax the whole way. Despite the fact that our seats were basically in China, the Jazz game was a ton of fun and we had a good win over the Hornets.
Regarding this next picture, read it and weep- like I did. On our way home, we realized that the temperature was only 3 degrees (but it went back up to 5 before I took this pic), so of course we stopped by Wal-Mart to stock up on our Stephen's hot chocolate (chocolate raspberry and white chocolate...delicious!).

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Looks like fun. It was so fun to see you for a few seconds. I was at Nordstrom Rack too because I got the Groupon deal, we were meant to run into each other.