Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"You serious, Clark?"


Could it really be true?! I actually cheer for a team that wins?!
That's incredible.
It's been fun looking forward to watching the Giants games and trying not to have a heart attack in the 9th inning of every 1-run victory. It had been 56 years since they last won the World Series. I remember the 1989 earthquake that postponed the Giants vs. A's World Series for 10 days--which the Giants lost. I also remember the 2002 World Series heartbreak when the Giants led the Angels 5-0 in the 7th inning of game 6 only to lose the game and eventually lose the series as well. That seems to be the typical ending to each of my team's seasons every year (in every sport). But, not this year. Finally, I had one team come through for me.
Go Giants! 2010 World Series Champions!

3 comments:

ashlee said...

SO HAPPY!!!!

Rachael said...

wahoo!!! :)

Rachael said...

"....I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet"