Yesterday I had to make a quick trip to the store. It was pouring rain, so I pulled my hood up, got the key ready, and made a mad dash for the car. I hopped in super fast and then just sat there for a minute before I realized I was sitting in the passenger seat. Apparently I forgot Ryan was at work. Then I proceeded to sit there for another minute laughing all by myself about how dumb I was. I felt like everyone was watching, even though I'm sure not a single soul saw (say that 3 x fast).
.....
The bulb in our T.V. popped yesterday so we had to order a new one online that will take a couple days to get here. That's fine, no big deal... thankfully I weened off of television shows (read: The Bachelor and SYTYCD don't start for a few months) so I can handle that. But couple it with the fact that I am without a car today and I got off work at 1, I am bored to death. I have no new books, it's cold and rainy outside, the apartment is cleaned, laundry is done, dinner is made, and my eyes can only take about .2 more seconds of looking at a computer... what the heck do I do now? Well, blog about it, apparently.
.....
I went to my monthly orthodontist appointment and came away with good and bad news. Bad news: my teeth hurt worse than ever. I don't think they've ever been yanked that hard... we're talking a large, post-surgery gap between two of my side teeth were completed closed by the time I walked out of that office. Ouch! But I'll get over that because the GOOD news is that the doctor said I only have 3 more months of braces and that these bad boys are coming off in February, which is way sooner than I thought! Wahoo! I can finally kiss Ryan again... jk. :)
2 comments:
haha I love the rain story :)
Where do you work now?
YAY for no braces so so soon! :)
Bad news: I haven't heard from you in forever.
Good news: I'm calling you today we are getting together this week. Deal?
Post a Comment