My mom and dad were here this last week and it was heaven. It was SOOO nice to be able to relax and have someone always willing and wanting to hold, soothe, rock, and change Lucy. I love doing all that, but it was amazing to have so much time to get some stuff done, get myself ready, and to just relax. We watched some Christmas movies, made sugar cookies, went out to eat, did some shopping, etc. My life felt a little more normal again! And I'm sure Lucy loved the constant care and attention from her grandparents. Thanks for all of the help, mom & dad! Please come again very, very soon!!
Logan 2 months
9 years ago
1 comment:
How fun! It is nice to finally get out and life will get more and more back to normal.
Your kitchen is really pretty! (I know I've seen some pictures before but I just forgot. It's really nice)
Post a Comment