Today was Lucy's baby blessing in church. Ryan did an excellent job giving her a blessing. It was sweet and thoughtful and promised beautiful blessings. I am so thankful for my little family! My dad was also able to be present in the circle, along with the bishopric. Lucy only let out a small cry once, but was calm and content the rest of the time. Since she is so small though, her little outfit was kind of swimming on her and I wish I would have realized that her headband was on funky in these pictures, but oh well. It's crazy to me that even newborn clothes are big on her sometimes, but she's still growing!

I love this picture with my parents because it shows Lucy's cute dimple that she has.

7 comments:
ahhh, she's so cute britt! you look awesome!
So precious! I hope things are going better for you and that cute little girly girl!
You are so skinny!! and Lucy is sooo cute! I love her headband!
What a sweet little baby and she is so lucky to have you as her mama. Oh and P.S. no one should look that good after just having a baby!! You look awesome Brit!
So cute! She is so adorable. Like everyone else said, you look great!
What a perfect little family. So exciting! She is growing so fast! And little lucy is lucky to have a mom who knows how to take a LOT of GOOD pictures!
First, you look AWESOME? How on earth did you just have a baby. Wow.
Second, I love, love her little outfit. So precious. I can't wait to see more of that dimple.
Post a Comment