We ran outside really fast this morning and attempted to take a nice family picture of the three of us since we didn't have one. I think they turned out okay considering my parent's are not professional photographers and we did it in about 3 minutes or less. Unfortunately it was the coldest day of the season so far and was 13 degrees outside. Our poor little Lucy was frozen (and so were we!). Anyway, we saved the best one for our Christmas card, but here are some of the outtakes:
And here's Ryan just looking handsome. And keeping the baby warm in that big blanket we grabbed as we ran out the door. She's in there!
4 comments:
If those are the outtakes I can't imagine how amazing the real deal is! You look gorgeous Britt, simply gorgeous!
no worries, i will update for you guys when we move out there! :) these look nice though
I love the way you did your make-up! You look so pretty!
You look Really pretty!! It doesn't even look like Lucy is in that blanket Ryan is holding haha
Post a Comment