Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dishes

Lucy stops whatever she's doing and comes running as soon as she hears the dishwasher opening.  The girl loves a clean dish. ;)  She just loves having something to climb on and push in and out.  Ryan decided to take that dishwasher passion of hers and put it to good use tonight and had her load the silverware (minus the knives).  I'll let her facial expressions tell you how she felt about that.

Despite what the picture looks like Ryan is being gentle and leading Lucy to the dishwasher and I told her to look excited for the camera.  Also despite what the last few posts have shown, we really do put clothes on Lucy (we just had a messy dinner though).
 She got a little sidetracked by the tongs. :)
And a round of applause for Lucy, by Lucy for a silverware job well done!  Let's hope this excitement continues into her teens. :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Her face is hilarious! Love the pics

Rachael said...

I also thought you might like to know my previous security words I had to enter to prove I wasn't a robot so I could comment said rsucks .....? I'm hoping you customized that for Ryan and not me or something....?