Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Although this year's Easter felt a little less traditional (probably because we weren't with family and waking up for Easter egg hunts with the kiddies), we still had a great day. Ryan was his sickest yet this morning and wasn't even able to go to church with me. But he was feeling a teensy bit better by the afternoon when I got home, so we were still able to have a good Easter dinner, listened to some Easter messages, and dyed the eggs we were supposed to do on Friday but were too sick to do.
The box said there was supposed to be a purple in the mix. Do you see a purple? Don't say it's the blue one because there's supposed to be a blue too. I think we got jipped.
What's Easter without a little family around? :)
We had such a yummy feast, but we got full fast and couldn't even eat the rolls! At least we have enough ham to eat with them later... we'll be eating ham for the next 10 meals straight.
We played a nice, reverent game of darts later on in the evening, and I must admit that it has got to take some kind of talent to aim for the middle of the board and get it stuck in this position:
Happy Easter, everyone! We hope you all had a great Sunday!

3 comments:

jastalfam said...

love the neice and nephew eggs!

Rachael said...

No purple.
But I do like the little cup pouches!? better than ruining glasses probably.
Wheres my personal egg? :(
I like your shirt Ryan.
Your green jello and pears are missing marshmallow tails, clover eyes and cheese ears ;)

Amy said...

Your cute eggs makes me miss you guys tons!