Yesterday Lisa went in for a stress test and her baby's heartbeat was being weird so they decided to induce her that day even though she's not supposed to be induced for a few more weeks. At 6:22 a.m. little Aaron was born at 7lbs. 3 oz. We've known this special little guy had a heart defect and has to have a series of three heart surgeries within the first year, and the first one being in the next day or two. We are praying for him and hope all goes well!

We can't wait to meet baby Aaron! Congrats Lisa and Brandon!
6 comments:
Awww! So cute! I've been wondering about your sis ever since you told me of her complications. Hope all is well! We miss you guys!
We'll be praying for the little guy! Hope Lisa is doing okay.
I've been wondering about this little guy. I know you have mentioned his complications to me, but Rachael told me yesterday they had induced lisa and i keep thinking about it. I am glad to hear he made it here safe, but we will keep him in our prayers for the upcoming days.
Congrats to them! Hope all goes well
He's big for being induced so early! We'll be praying for him. Congrats to Lisa!
So sorry to hear about the surgeries. He is so cute and we'll be praying for him.
Post a Comment