Saturday, March 3, 2012

A few randoms

Lucy rolled over yesterday for the first time! She was kind of going with the momentum and rolled straight from her back to her tummy and over again onto her back. ha! She rolled from her tummy to her back again today. I tried to get her to do it for the camera, but she got stuck and then got really mad.
Ready for our trip to California...
BYU's newest fan.. can't you tell? :) We're training her young. The BYU fight song is sung to her daily, including the "rah rah rah's."
I joined Lucy in sleep very quickly after this. I just started an attempt at sleep training last night and was woken up about every 30 minutes. Unfortunately, all day today she's been teething like crazy and has been super cranky and only took one nap for 35 minutes. That could be either really good or really bad for tonight.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

She has a lot of hair! :)
I can not wait to meet her in 2 weeks!!
We did the same BYU training with Lynnlee :)
Your hair looks really pretty!

The Wigginton Family said...

Your hair looks A-mazing. Love it and love you.

jastalfam said...

byu training? makes sense with the concerned look on her face. she knows she is close to the shoe....she can feel it in her blood. O-H...

Amy said...

Sleep training? Are you following some process from a book or advice from a friend? I was never organized enough to stick to any regimen. :) Good luck with that! And happy sleeping to Lucy! Hope it works out for you!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

oh lulu, I love you! I can't wait to see you soon!

Annie said...

Your little girl is so cute! She already has her BYU hat on, getting ready for the MPA program :)