
Lucy has finally been going to bed and waking up at the same times each day and night. Now that's not to say that she's sleeping during all of those hours, because she's most definitely not. But it sure makes it a lot easier to know how much longer I have until I have to admit that it's really time to get up out of bed and go get my baby who is making noises in her crib. The awesome part about this is that she's been waking up HAPPY! I hear her little coos and squeals and go in and get Lucy out of bed. A couple of days ago, I found that Lucy had scooted all the way from one end of the crib to the other and one of her many blankets had fallen over top of her head and she was gripping the crib with her hands. It was pretty funny when I found her like this and she had such a proud look on her face and greeted me with a big smile.
4 comments:
haha so cute!! love that smile!
And she's sleeping in her crib too!! Isn't is so great to wake up to a HAPPY baby??
Hooray for sleep!!!! I love waking up to hearing happy kids playing in their rooms. It's the best!!
Hooray for sleep!!!! I love waking up to hearing happy kids playing in their rooms. It's the best!!
Post a Comment