Monday, February 17, 2014

Catch-up post #2

Lucy loves sliding down her slide with all of her stuffed animals and babies.
 She HATES wearing anything but her pajamas these days, and she HATES having her air brushed, since I knew we weren't leaving the house this day and it was FREEZING outside, I caved and called it a pajama day.  Lucy couldn't have been more excited.
 Taking "pictures" with her phone.
 Taking a picture of the snow outside (I was just doing this a minute before her).
 And taking a selfie, which is funny since I never take them.  She must have seen it somewhere.
Can't. Get. Enough. Of. Those. Cheeks.
 I've never used this part of my mixer with Lucy around before, yet when I finished making the frosting and handed it to her, she knew just what to do with it!  Of course.  Who wouldn't, though?
 Getting your molars is not fun.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I am planning an awesome party for when this chica is done teething.  It has been rough with her.  Waking up screaming every hour or two all night long, and meltdowns, tantrums, kicking, and screaming all stinking day long.  The poor girl's gums have been bleeding for the last month though because of it.  I tell you, she has had a rough go with this teething stuff.
 Oh hello, sweet cheeks!
Lucy cracks me up.  I was down trying to take some pictures of Claire trying to roll over and she had enough of that, so she just bent down and stuck her face in the camera lens right when I took a picture.  Just trying to get mom's attention (not that she is deprived of it!)
Another sleeping picture.  Pretty sure there are duplicates of a bunch of these from my other catch-up post, but oh well.

No comments: